Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I have decided to get a single stack for my truck. Im not the biggest fan of them just because it makes me look like all the wanna be dodges around here :doh:but I think a black single would look good. I am afraid that with the amount of fuel im going to be putting in my truck I will have a chance of smoking the lights at the strip. I love my duals but I think turn ups with duals would look retarded.

Anyway! What size? I was thinking 6-7'' black miter but Im not sure what would even look good. Anyone got pictures of trucks with single stacks and what size they are that they can post up right quick?

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
7" black Aussie turned straight back

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not a big fan of the aussie :shrug:

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
I had 6 on mine and seemed about perfect.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I run a 6" stack on mine...it looks good. wouldnt go much bigger, starts to look goofy...jmo...oh yeah its plenty loud...too loud.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
7" mitre cut single stack offset just below the cab is what i would run if i was going to have a stack...

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
here is a photoshop that someone did for me

·
Registered
602 Posts
I've got a single chrome 8" mitre ill sell.
It wont look to small!

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
6in is all I would do.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts
Looks small. I had tool box on with mine that was knotched out for stack so it looked different. I would say 7 and seeing that pic.

·
I like turtles
2,604 Posts

·
Maroon truck guy
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So many mixed signals!!! I really have no idea. I would like to see a truck with a 7"

·
Registered
602 Posts

This is an 8"

1 - 20 of 54 Posts