Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to upgrade my hpop. Wanting to eventually run stage 2's in the truck and want a pump thats able to keep up with them. was wondering what your guys opinion was on each of the pumps available out there. :confused:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I believe all those pumps in good working condition will supply plenty for stage 2s.

I havent seen real life data from the adrenaline, but i have seen it from the T500 and the SRP1 and both seem to operate great with stage 2s.

Shoot Joey an email @ [email protected]

THEN

shoot Gary (stealth) an email @ [email protected] or call @ (314) 766-7867

Id go with whoever is more helpful answer your questions!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I like my SRP1. All of them will be good just personal/price preference.

·
Registered
417 Posts
srp1 all the way

·
F250 Black Cloud Edition
690 Posts
Running 2 different trucks with SRP1s. Ones keeping up with 238/200s with no problems. The others keeping up with 160/100s. No problems. I like the fact that the SRP1s are all new internals.

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
The SPR1 is on a totally different level than the other two. The only thing similar is they are both contained in the same stock outer housing. The AD and T500 are similar in flow from what I can tell but I have run neither so that is where my info stops. The SPR1 once Gary finishes with the updates IMO is the best all around choice if you plan anything with larger than stock or 30% nozzles.

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
I was reading about some spr1 failures. They came apart and filled the injection system with debris. Is this still an issue? Not trying to start anything, was looking at getting one then read this stuff, just want to know if the bugs have been worked out?

·
Wheelie Dude
2,126 Posts
There is one last part in the pumps that was a stock piece that has shown to have problems in the SRP's so along will all the other new internals it will also have a new hardened billet piece to replace it to prevent future failures. So they are on hold for a moment until the new parts are done.

SRP is in a different class then the other two pumps as far as parts replaced internally and displacement.

·
Towing Doubles with the X
233 Posts
Are these back on the market for sale yet bean? Do you guys have the ones in stock?

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
The perform in order of price. The t500 does better then stock, the adrenaline better then the t500, cost a bit more, then the srp , at an added cost, then the duals g3 etc at an added cost.

Nothing wrong with the adrenaline. T500 seems to be doing well.
The srp users liked them while the lasted, some never had issues.
Hopefully they will get squared away soon.

·
Towing Doubles with the X
233 Posts
Im putting this on a stock 7.3 excursion, other then a tuner and want to update to new larger injectors soon, but want to remain split shots, this is my wife daily driver and dont want any issue's. Just want a little more and be able to maintain stock drivability.

·
Village Idiot
8,209 Posts
Nothing wrong with single shots, you can always get the pcm burned for singles so even if the chips is pulled no problem. Prob run quieter and pick up 1mpg or so

1 - 15 of 15 Posts