Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I was able to get the spy fly in the shop to see what was going on with the Red Dragon and here is what he brought back to me.

Man is she a dirty girl....

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Who dinged up the bumper?
I will let you guess and it is not me this time. She might own up to it if you ask her nicely....

·
Registered
53 Posts
Who dinged up the bumper?
Some white trash in a van with no brake lights or inspection looking for some insurance money...:doh::doh:

·
Banning Smut
19,093 Posts
Some white trash in a van with no brake lights or inspection looking for some insurance money...:doh::doh:

Doh! You rear ended somebody? :poke:

j/k of course. :D

BTW. bumper is screwed and looks like the grill found a home on a running truck.....PERFECT time for 05 up conversion. Snow White needs one too.

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok this is what he brought back to me just a little while ago...

·
Registered
53 Posts

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Banned
153 Posts
Ok, I'll bite. Whats going on?

Does that dude ever brush his wig? LOL
Hey Coffee Creamer ,LOL I work and Its hot at 80* and 89% humidity.I'm from CA and its nice there,here its like being locked in the locker room with the shower on high. Thanks for asking though Garrett! Hey did your mom name you after a turbo because your a blow hard? :poke:

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTW. bumper is screwed and looks like the grill found a home on a running truck.....PERFECT time for 05 up conversion. Snow White needs one too.
I hear he is looking for the parts to do the upgrade on the Red Dragon. So do you have some parts you want to donate to the cause????

·
Banned
153 Posts
Brent ,are you going to type all day ?:postwhore2: or are you going to get over here and scrap this frame on the Red Dragon?:mad: Quit pulling on it!:doh:

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Brent ,are you going to type all day ?:postwhore2: or are you going to get over here and scrap this frame on the Red Dragon?:mad: Quit pulling on it!:doh:
Are going to move that white junk from in front of the bay door so I can get it out so I don't f up your shop???

·
Banned
153 Posts
Here is something you can do Brent besides SMOKING in my shop,Push her block over here so I can start cleaning it and grab her rods too! that way I can start on putting that Rag back together soon.:ford:

·
Banned
153 Posts
One could assume that Ron and Brent are life partners.....
:eek: Although he smokes and smokers will put anything in their mouth ,he said he had his eye on you Dirk,besides you seen pictures of me doing Dave:poke: Brent is supposed to be working on the Dragon instead of having love chat with you Dirk.:pointlaugh: now he has his camera out again ,I better brush my hair for Garrett, no telling when he will strike .he will get something when you are doing something dumb

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Garrett, I was told to post this set just for you....

·
Banned
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Now this is for the rest of the people that want to see the on going process of this engine being built....

·
Hater Club
3,602 Posts
Garrett, I was told to post this set just for you....

For Garrett? Hahahahhahaha

I'm willing to bet when Garrett looks at a brush, Garrett has the same look on his face as my great dane does when I try to get her to say "Mississippi".

Just doesn't know WTF is going on.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts