Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 138 Posts

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been talking about it long enough I reckon it's time to get the ball rolling..
So, I'd like to hold the next gtg here in Central Indiana on my families farm. We have an old alf alfa field to utilize for parking and any and all activities. (There is no set date as of yet) I'm thinking sometime between Mid May (after TS) and June around Nationals. Idea's thus far are as follows-

-Food- We will Possibly hold a hog roast if we can get at least 25-30 people definitely attending. But it would probably be a pitch in deal for everything else.
*Open to suggestions*

Facilities- Will be available

Activities- I would really like to hold a show n' shine for kicks and giggles, corn hole, etc. Open to whatever y'all would want to do/ bring.

If event is held on a Saturday we would be able to cruise in to the SUD's our local cruising spot on Saturday evening's.. Guys/Gal's I'm open to any and all suggestions and really hoping to make this a BIG gtg, so let's get this thing rolling!! If you have any further questions or comments you can pm Daniel "Wint" or me anytime!

:popcorn:

·
<----Simply the best.
3,594 Posts
Definitly will make it this time around since it will be warmer. Keep this updated.

I would be more than happy to bring some food and drinks.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way, this is open to all Midwest member's.

I think we will open this to the .org as well.

·
Was PSD0389
2,601 Posts
Indy isnt too far from me, Ill probably come down if I ever get my truck fixed

·
< Can I drive?!
1,627 Posts
Possible date ideas are like 2-3 weeks after TS. Then everyone is regathered from that LOL

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
I say 2 weeks after TS, 3 would be the weekend of Nationals in Indy correct? I'll bring food etc, can bring corn hole game also. Just pm me if you are needing anything else man.

·
Caught a big one!
666 Posts
Depending in what date is picked and how busy I am, I might be there, be a short drive for be from Richmond :rockon:

I don't have a Powerstroke though :poke:

·
Registered
362 Posts
i would love to get in on this and the cruise would be nice too to the suds... also like the idea of a show n shine thing too... keep us informed on any dates

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
Does anybody shoot clay pigeons on hear. Maybe we could bring the shot guns and shoot some. Thats what my family does when when we gather. Just throwing up ideas.

·
mroutlawoffroad
301 Posts
I have a good clay pigeon thrower slides into Reese hitch. Ill be down to attended as long as its not on May 20-22 that's lima jamboree.

·
Winners never quit!
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
When is TS?
May 13-14th.

No worries it wont be the 20-22. It's looking as if mid June would be the best bet right now? Keep the replies coming guys, ideas, possible dates etc..

I don't see why we couldn't do a little clay shooting , that would be fun!

·
wheres the fat chicks?
1,833 Posts
To make it interesting we line up in a row and the first guy gets the first shot,if he misses then the next guy can shoot,if he hits it the first guy is knocked out.we always play for like 3 bucks a person or whatever.but we don't have to bet money if everyone doesn't want to.

·
Black Stroker
1,187 Posts
I'll be there sounds fun hopefully good wheather.

1 - 20 of 138 Posts