Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read most of the threads on spring identification, and from what I have come across, is that with no door sticker or spring sticker they are just about impossible to identify. Is that accurate? My 02 donor truck has been crushed already and the spring stickers are there but not legible. Apparently the numbers stamped in the leafs are worthless. Is that all correct. Were superduty springs somewhat consistent? The rears are a short fat one, then a 4 stack, then a 1" block, followed by one more short one. The fronts are a pair of long ones, about 4 or 5" longer than my TTB springs. They have numbers stamped in the front like yo35amc and rpn 1680 on the front and rpn 1810 yc 35 ca on the back. I have seen where some guys have different part numbers on each spring on the front. I would guess it takes a heavier one on the passenger side to keep it level (just a wild guess though).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.