Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
PowerStrokeNation.com is obviously brand new and we want your help to make it the premier power stroke site on the web.

We greatly value your input, so please post up what you like, don't like, and what you would like to see.

Thanks,
PowerStrokeNation! Mgmt

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Get me some pics and I'll make sure it's on the front page. :)

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
Shoot, mines no "Black Widow" but it's purdy...can I get my truck pics up too? :)

How about a "Sponsor Announcements" forum where we can make new product announcements...or can we do that in whatever forum we want provided the product fits the forum?

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So you mean a "sponsors" category with a subforum for each sponsor to make announcements, give quotes, etc?

Good idea
Send pics, we'll get em all up here somewhere.

·
Proud PSN Sponsor!
2,171 Posts
Check with other sponsors on that, I don't see a need for all of the subcats for each sponsor, just a general sponsor forum for us to post stuff in without cluttering up the tech areas. I think that the "Supporting Vendors Forum" on TDG works just fine as an example.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I agree, less sub cats and forums the better.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, it's there. If bigr likes it, it'll stay that way.

Look ok?

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
A feature on the bwd truck? talking about what exactly, how many cases of beer it can fit in the bed? Sheeesh

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
A feature on the bwd truck? talking about what exactly, how many cases of beer it can fit in the bed? Sheeesh

That is a good idea actually....in one cooler (kula) I can fit 251 cans

·
Registered
100 Posts
That is a good idea actually....in one cooler (kula) I can fit 251 cans
Dang thats one helluva big kula.

Lots of forums do the "Rig Of The Month" contest. Seems to work pretty good. I always thought video's should be used periodically. Group the supporters together for a big "Rig of the Year" award and prizes.

A Chat room on this site may end in blood shed from what I have seen so far lol. Shout box as well.

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
we have a chat room.
shoutbox is a big waste of bandwidth and from what I have seen isn't really used for any intelligent conversation.

yeah, chat gets fun :D

We are going to do rig of the month as well.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts