Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just wanted let everyone to know that we are running a special on our products for the PSN user's. Check it out in the vendor section.
Thanks,
Team REV-X

·
Registered
321 Posts
It's an oil additive i am sure Rev-x will explain but it completely solved my cold start issues i really wish i would of took a before and after video of my truck.

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could you explain what this is, and what it does?

Is it an additive?

If so, I am almost out of Stanadyne, and wouldn't mind trying some out.

We have 2 products on our special.

1. Is our REV-X Performance oil additive.

2. Is our REV-X Distance + Fuel Additive. Which is your all in one fuel additive. It has some of the best detergent additives on the market in it to clean up your fuel system. It also has a cetane improver in it that will increase your cetane levels 4-6 points. It is also stabilizer, keeping your ULSD fuel better longer. And one of the best things is the lubricity package in Distance+, Keeping your pumps, and parts good and lubricated.

I hope this helps!

Team REV-X

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
I have used both, and will continue to use both. The Rev-x for the cold starts was a perfect 10 out of 10 fix in the test trucks we used. I'd say that works. I have put 7000 miles on it since with no negative results.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is Rev X still running the special? I've been busy and not been on in a while. Just seen this.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts