Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I got my truck back from the body shop finally and I put the Speaco I/C and CFM elbow in and took it out for a test run, dropped my egt's from who knows it was pegged at 1600 before, now it hits about 1550 and then comes down and holds 1450-1500 so it helped, it also dropped my cruiseing egt's from 950 to 750-800 so thats good. My boost it down about 2psi from stock I/C but spool up seems faster and the truck is more responsive now.

Thanks Dennis @ ITP for the awsome price on it, and I just need to fab me up a nice SS pipe for the passengerside now and I'll be good.

Here is a pic of my new paint job....sun wasn't out real good so the pearl and metalic didn't show up real good, gonna get some ghost flames in a few weeks.

·
OEM Moderator
9,381 Posts
How much was the that CFM elbow. I just won one in a raffle and I am 7.3 guy. Oh yeah won billet 6.0 filter caps as well.

Tom

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
like 149 I think or 169.

·
DILLIGAFF
5,946 Posts
Time to take her to the Track!.... but I think G-ville raceway is closed until mid January I believe. Truck looks good... even though it is sitting in the Winn dixie parking lot. ;)

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah there was a little cruise through car show up there in the WD parking lot so I went, yeah the track is closed and I'll be leaving for work before it opens, oh well maybe in the spring I'll run it, I'll be needing a tranny before too long I imagine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts