3,085 Posts
No, but custom tunes are in the work from RCD

·
Registered
479 Posts

·
The new dude
195 Posts
I drove a customers truck yesterday with just the tier 1 license. What ever the high HP tune in that is has some awesome trans tuning. It shifted really good. Almost as good as the built Allison behind my Duramax does. I will say I was pretty impressed with it. Not sure it needs any custom tuning.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
I agree, the 250 tune I have shifts amazingly well. I'm going to update to get the bigger tunes but I plan on running the 250 tune 90% of the time.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I agree, the 250 tune I have shifts amazingly well. I'm going to update to get the bigger tunes but I plan on running the 250 tune 90% of the time.
That's what I said...........till I sampled the 300 tune. There is no going back, you'll see.

·
Registered
649 Posts
How well does the trans hold up to thew 310 tune say if your on it say about a 4(out of 10) DD and get maybe as agressive as a 7 or 8 just messin around? I havent gone above the 275 for this reason....

·
Registered
252 Posts
What do you mean? There is transmission tuning, yes. Are you asking if you can change the tuning yourself via the DashDAQ? If so, the answer is no.....for now.
For now? your keepin stuff from us jeff lol being able to adjust things like converter lock-up would be sick

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
How well does the trans hold up to thew 310 tune say if your on it say about a 4(out of 10) DD and get maybe as agressive as a 7 or 8 just messin around? I havent gone above the 275 for this reason....
If you use the power wisely, you should be fine. There are a lot of people who have daily driven with our 310 tune for thousands and thousands of miles on stock transmissions with no problems. It's a big tune though, so stock parts won't last forever.

For now? your keepin stuff from us jeff lol being able to adjust things like converter lock-up would be sick
Hopefully the big DashDAQ update we are working on with Drew Tech will offer something like that. It's not for sure what all will be in that DashDAQ update though, so I don't want to say it will happen.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Any chance of being able to set defuel limits with the new DashDaq firmware?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
The 275 wont defuel Jeff?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Hmmm, A buddy of mine was having problems with his defueling or that is what it felt like to me, moved the numbers on all his gauges to what i thought would be a good set point, it was set pretty low, and seemed to cure his problems?

·
StackinChipsLikePringles
3,085 Posts
Ahhh I really aint sure then Jeff.. I thought the high warning was an alert sound and high limit was defuel limit.. I tried LOL

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hmmm, A buddy of mine was having problems with his defueling or that is what it felt like to me, moved the numbers on all his gauges to what i thought would be a good set point, it was set pretty low, and seemed to cure his problems?
Did he switch tunes without doing a trans relearn? I had my truck defuel once on the 275 but after talking with jeff and he suggested that I've never had it do it again

·
Registered
252 Posts
man control over stuff like that would be sick!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts