Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had to call them twice to verify something with my tuner and both times I had excellent custer service. I dont remember who I spoke with on the phone, but I was talked through step by step both times.

SPARTAN! :bowfast:

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
Your more than likely talked with ****. He is our DashDAQ guru and is a great guy to deal with! I'm happy to see that your are satisfied buddy! Let us know if you need anymore help!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have always had a great experience when dealing with them too. When it was time to update my dashdaq I must have called and emailed **** a dozen times to make sure I did everything right. Great people to deal with.

·
Registered
123 Posts
**** is awesome! What a great guy... I can't say enough good things about him. Jeff as well has been super attentive as far as customer service goes. He is all over the forums and seems to help in any way he can.

Even though I'm in love with my KEM tunes I do like my Spartan tunes as well.

·
NObama
189 Posts
**** and Jeff have both been very helpful with any questions I had... thanks guys

·
Registered
30 Posts
**** has always been good to me. Living in Hawaii, I'm always fighting the "time zone" differences, I've never had a problem contacting Spartan for help. MAHALO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts