Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running the new spartan 300 tune. So far it's much better than the 275. Smoother shifting, smoother power delivery, and more smoke!!
Does anyone have any dyno #'s on this tune yet?

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Its not a race tune, if you want dyno numbers run the 310.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I would guess its not much short of the 310, just a lot more tame. Power does not come on so hard which makes it much more driveable.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I actually find that it's the cleanest of the big tunes on my truck.

As for power, I would say 550-570 at the wheels in comparison to 530-550 with the 275 and 570-590 with the 310. These are guesstimates since dyno's read all over the place.

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts

As for power, I would say 550-570 at the wheels in comparison to 530-550 with the 275 and 570-590 with the 310. These are guesstimates since dyno's read all over the place.
True, my buddy dynoed 539 with the 310 and his track times put him around 610.

·
Registered
9,722 Posts
I've seen lower than that posted by people. Track times will definitely make a dyno look bad, but all a dyno is good for is a tuning tool anyway. However, I do think there are variables with track times that should be factored into the calculator that don't get factored in. My case proves this big time. :hehe:

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
I've seen lower than that posted by people. Track times will definitely make a dyno look bad, but all a dyno is good for is a tuning tool anyway. However, I do think there are variables with track times that should be factored into the calculator that don't get factored in. My case proves this big time. :hehe:

We all know you sprayed that run :poke:

JK :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
That's about what mine is. Truck dynod 559 but my track times are around the 620s

·
Registered
479 Posts
I agree. When I dynod it was around 75 degrees and when I was at the track it was in the 50s. That 20 degrees makes a difference!

I

·
Registered
133 Posts

Does that mean the 250 hp tune is somewhere around 510?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts