Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets just plan it small to start with.....maybe meet for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings ?....etc....
How bout doing it on a Saturday?:D

I know this is off topic, but I was thinkin the same thing. I kinda like the idea of a cruise to Crystal Beach for the day, BBQ, volleyball, beer..........
This would be extremely fun also I know my gf would love to go if there was volleyball involved:D

So throw out dates and ideas guys. Lets do this.:D

Bout the only day I know we could come down is a Saturday

·
A Ghost these days...
2,434 Posts
Pick a day and ill see if I can work it in. My chick is always up for going to the beach....

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This weekend is out for me....and then I'm heading to the hill country next weekend....

anytime after that is fine.
Same for me.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Anybody goin to the Hardin County Musicfest tonight or tomorrow in Kountze?

Gary P Nunn and Reckless Kelly tonight.

http://www.hcmusicfest.com/index.htm
I found this thread a little late.........I spent that night in my backyard around a fire with a few cold ones jammin my geetar.

So when ya'll wanna head to the beach? My buddies wife is an awesome photographer, and if I give her a date and we have enough trucks she could probably take a good photo. I got a beach volleyball set-up, washer boards, a grill and access to a good portable sound system for the tunes.

BWW or Madison's on Dowlen would be cool too if ya'll wanna start out small and simple.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts