Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Common senseless
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over at the PS.org, a couple of us have been throwing around some ideas about starting from the ground up with a club for any and all diesel owners. Ford, Chevy, Dodge, you name it. My questions are as follows:

1) Would you be able to attend monthly or bi-monthly meetings, possibly in varying locations, with at least a month of advance notice? These meetings would be spread around the central/south Florida area, to help ease the drive time for members abroad.

2) Would you enjoy this as a parts swap as well as a recreational event?

3) Would you be willing to contribute a small due on a monthly basis, in order to aid in the provision of miscellaneous adult/non-adult beverages, as well as other manly-type foods?

I would greatly appreciate sharing of this thread to other forums and members, and I do not intend for this thread to die; somebody has to get the ball rolling! We all love showing off our rigs, and this is a great way to do it!

·
Registered
868 Posts
I have thought of something similar. I'm located in citrus county on the gulf coast. 1.5 hours north of tampa

2005 F350 CCLB FX4

·
Common senseless
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We may be looking at organizing a small/medium gathering towards June. Most likely in mid-central Florida. If this were a day event, a cookout and truck show of sorts, would anybody be willing to attend?

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Common senseless
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Common senseless
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frostproof is about an Hour and 15 minutes from Orlando; Lakeland is an Hour.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I could do lakeland. We race at auburndale very often. V8 bomber 2013 champs

2005 F350 CCLB FX4

·
Common senseless
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Alright, awesome. I will keep that in mind. Places we could meet on occasion could be Lakeland, Orlando, Any major cities on either coast, etc.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts