Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm going to miss the intense conversations between you and dockgirl about your 128.9mph LOL i know how much you loved being on top;) with the most mph. Don't worry i'll be beet by the end of the month:(

might be time to put snow white back together to reclaim top mph:pointlaugh:

just giving you a hard time:postwhore2:

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Lol, knew that was comin'! LOL

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
i'm going to miss the intense conversations between you and dockgirl about your 128.9mph LOL i know how much you loved being on top;) with the most mph. Don't worry i'll be beet by the end of the month:(

:eek: That's gonna leave a mark!

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts

:doh: :shrug: About time someone beat the OLD MAN's MPH, seeing how his ET was beat long ago.

What ya say Old Man - putting SW back together ?? LOL

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
Or - All the King's Horses and all the King's men, couldn't put SW and Slim back together again !! LOL

·
We put the FU! in FUN
1,625 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
7,806 Posts

Shawn
Congratulations on a job well done, BUT (you know there is always a BUT:D) while I will give you the 127, you have not earned the 131:poke:
Just heard from Shawn a little while ago and he just ran two 10 sec passes in Phoenix today. [email protected] and a [email protected]. Congrats buddy, that's moving in that big pig of a truck you have!! :bowfast:
And his 10.60 pass was at 131mph! :eek:
Thanks guys. It was a great day
it's in the truck and i'm headed to the steak house to celebrate, from what i can remember

60ft 1.65
1/8 [email protected]
1/4 [email protected]
Each record run is made under close observation of starting procedures, running, finish,
and timing. Each vehicle is thoroughly inspected to determine its compliance with class
requirements. In a sport where records play such a vital role, every effort is made to
maintain their accuracy and validity. In order to ensure the validity of all new records, a
backup performance of within 1 percent of the new mark is required at the same event.
In the event that two runs exceed the existing record but are not within 1 percent of
each other, the quicker time or faster speed will be acceptable as the backup for the
slower time, which will stand as the new record.
http://nhrda.com/Rules_10/National_Records_Program_2010.pdf

again nice try and congratulations on winning Super street:pointlaugh:

NEXT???

·
2010 BOB Points Runner up
2,300 Posts
. . .Just can't let go of it that easy

-Michael

·
Traitor
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Shawn
Congratulations on a job well done, BUT (you know there is always a BUT:D) while I will give you the 127, you have not earned the 131:poke:

http://nhrda.com/Rules_10/National_Records_Program_2010.pdf

again nice try and congratulations on winning Super street:pointlaugh:

NEXT???

To settle this, why don't you two line em up? Oh yea, I guess you would have to have a truck that runs. Any reason you don't get Snow White running? You scared you can't even duplicate your old mph (since mph seems to be most important in LottiLand)? Just sayin.... LOL

1 - 20 of 75 Posts