Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Close friend/co worker/family I know. Kid is younger but not at all a throttle jockey. Very respectful of there stuff and not at all using it. He picked up this truck a while ago and I couldn't help but tell him what he has. He is officially selling it and I can't help myself.

2002 F-350 ECSB Dark Green
Full Leather Loaded Lariet
67K miles
Suncoast trans (auto)
ATS Turbo
Volant Intake
Banks Chip (not a fan but never ran big tunes)
More I can't remember.
4" lift on 35's very vyery very clean truck.
Never towed more than a bass boat

What would be a fair price ont he street. I know a NY truck but frame everything is in amazing shape. Doesn't plow.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
What does he have that he didn't know ?

·
Registered
1,668 Posts

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
I dispise 02's with low miles.. Mine had less than 100k and it BLEW UP !!!! LOL

·
< pissed off pumkin.
1,880 Posts
I dispise 02's with low miles.. Mine had less than 100k and it BLEW UP !!!! LOL
well if you didnt put your damn foot in it all the time, it might have lasted a while longer than it did, LOL.

Dan

·
7.3 fan
271 Posts
don't buy it! whats this kids # I'll call him and tell him not to sell it to you.I'll do him a favor and take it off his hands! LOL

·
Simple is best
281 Posts
02? Forged rods or no? Forged... buy it. Otherwise you can have it.

·
Oooo, White Lightning !
2,921 Posts
well if you didnt put your damn foot in it all the time, it might have lasted a while longer than it did, LOL.

Dan
From one Dan to another. Shaaaat up lol. Maybe my size 13 had something to do with it.

And 02 would more than likely be PMR's

I'd say buy it. 7.3 is tried tested and trued

·
Registered
61 Posts
What's his contact info? I'll go and "check it out" for you. No seriously...who and where?

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haha.. Well as much as I want it I just can't swing the money nor need for it. My 08 is doing great still.

I am talking to him now to see if he wants to give out his info. General location so y'all know is New Paltz NY. Thats the biggest town near by. So if anyone is really interested i'll keep telling him to take real pictures and i'll try listing it for him in "For Sale" Section. I'll be sure to give everyone in here first dibs to link.

·
Fasthog.com
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is the only 2 pics he has on his phone that he sent to me. He will take more soon and i'll be posting it up. O an he would be very interested in trading for 2008 (Job 2+)- Present 6.4 or 6.7 Ford.

·
OverFuelingForYourPlesure
1,609 Posts
just a guess but probably worth 16-17k

1 - 15 of 15 Posts