Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are in full swing of this yr's rodeo's and he is doing good so far

And here is my little girl too

sorry if they are too big, just now learning how to resize (what size works best for posting here?)

Roy

·
owner/president
2,768 Posts
Good job in rais'n them right.

·
Registered
197 Posts
:whs: Kids raised in the country seem to turn out MUCH better than those raised elsewhere.
:whs: Love to see them start out so young! Started riding when I was 5 and have been ever since. Horses taught me quite a bit about responsibility and hard work and kept me out of trouble when I was younger. I plan on raising my kids the same way!

·
Gandy Dancer
5,972 Posts
Great memories for your old age. :D

The most important thing of course............ is that you are involved with them.

Kudos to you. :bowfast:

·
<<< just like that......
810 Posts
I remember those days. Bowlegged as all get out now but I still love to ride.

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, its alot of work but I also grew up horse back and like it was mentioned it taught me alot of responsibilities, the boy is really doing well as he is sitting 2nd in one series and tied for 3rd in another, the girl welll lets just say she is going to be the wild one as in her mind the faster she can go the better:doh:

Roy

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
awesome!!! for a quick second there, i thought your boy was tying up a dogLOL

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
I still have my mini me stirrups too..I used them till like 7th grade. I have a short person curse :(

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awesome!!! for a quick second there, i thought your boy was tying up a dogLOL
LOL, He has tried several times now, and the cat:doh::doh:

·
Fire junkie
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what was that he was ropin' a goat?
They dont rope the goat, it is tied to a rope which is stacked in the ground, he has to ride in (go from one end of arena to the other) jump off and catch it, get it to the ground and tie it, can be real fun to watch sometimes, if they dont do it right there just chaseing the goat around in circles, seen a few goats turn on the kids and chase them too:eek:LOL

Roy

1 - 13 of 13 Posts