Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Sponge
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm doing a 2wd to 4wd conversion and I'm overhauling the D60 while it's out. I bought a pile of parts, all the wearing items I could think of.

Some parts are definitely bad. Some parts I take off actually look pretty good. And I wonder if maybe I wasted my money. I've attached a few photos so you guys could help me decide with a couple I'm on the fence about...

This first one I think might be okay. Except for one cup missing a chunk and all its bearings, the others at least have all their parts. Might need some new grease though.

These rotor shields I'm pretty sure are no good. But the new ones I set beside them were like $45 (each!!) from Ford. So I'm thinking I might just be able to clean the old ones up a bit.

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
o i think a little grease and those u joints will be perfectly good, you might wanna knock the dents out of the dust shields, just my .02 LOL LOL

·
Registered
186 Posts
So I'm doing a 2wd to 4wd conversion and I'm overhauling the D60 while it's out. I bought a pile of parts, all the wearing items I could think of.

Some parts are definitely bad. Some parts I take off actually look pretty good. And I wonder if maybe I wasted my money. I've attached a few photos so you guys could help me decide with a couple I'm on the fence about...

This first one I think might be okay. Except for one cup missing a chunk and all its bearings, the others at least have all their parts. Might need some new grease though.

These rotor shields I'm pretty sure are no good. But the new ones I set beside them were like $45 (each!!) from Ford. So I'm thinking I might just be able to clean the old ones up a bit.
[/QUOTE

CHIT! I think i would build my dust shields haha!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts