1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
PSA
566 Posts
nice passes...what did that dirtymax end up running?

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Nice passes:ford:

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Lookin good Aron. You should post that video of you runnin next to canadian ********. you've about got him

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
NICE! Show off... :poke: LOL Ready to see that thing run in Creswell.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
We were running the same time that weekend, I just did not go all out when we raced like he did. Shawn's just trying to show off...:D
ohh Aaron, your just sour cause i beat you :poke: may 9th we'll be in mission hopeing to lower that number for you to catch:evil

we had fun in texas, we'll catch up again somewhere this year

·
Laces Out
12,312 Posts
not only did i have the best view in the house for the race, that race was a win win for psn!!

thanks to both of you guys for traveling and doing the blue oval and psn so proudly. that was honestly the first Ford DOMINATED event i have ever seen. times, they are a changin' !!

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
well maybe next time aaron wont be half throttle hahaha jk shawn good run man you were haulin some ass!

·
10.61 @ 128 MPH
2,297 Posts
Sweet Vids! Hmm...Aaron ....lets run em side by side at ts.

:tree:

·
PSN Insomniac
561 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
ohh Aaron, your just sour cause i beat you :poke: may 9th we'll be in mission hopeing to lower that number for you to catch:evil

we had fun in texas, we'll catch up again somewhere this year
Don't forget about the parts truck we want that title to we are hoping to have it ready for mission waiting on some back ordered fuel system parts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Some nice passes there. I can only hope my truck will run 10's.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts