Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
the stryker god
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have a buddy with an 07 6.0 truck and i've been tryin to tell him that he should get an sct xcal 3 tuned by someone like gearhead or innovative but he is dead set on the edge because he read that its the sh1t. can i just get some replies to show him at edge is crap. he also thinks everyone on these forums are hillbilly rednecks that don't know anything but those people at places like xtreme diesel are genius. if i can get some replies on some mods he should do i'll print them off even thought they will prolly fall on deaf ears. i appreciate your input.

·
Registered
357 Posts
scrw it we're all hillybillys, let him chew up some stuff then just tell him,"THE HILLBILLYS TOLD YOU SO". took edge how long to figure out that their original tuner pops heads and wrecks trannies while SCT has had it right from the start and the guys tuning SCT's have it pretty well sorted out

·
Registered
571 Posts
I ran the banks 6 gun in my 2004 for 4 years without trouble, a friend runs edge, 70k now no trouble. We both pull alot, when I tuned my 2006, last year, had it stock since it was new I did some looking and went to sct and a power max, all I can say is I love sct, my trany temps runs cooler shifts way better when loaded, (25,000 lbs behind me) water temps runs lower than the banks, 5* most of the time. Had the banks on my 2006 for 1500 miles. Your welcome to message me with any questions he has. When towing the egts are a little easier to control and stay a little cooler. Less smoke better power, and you can do more with the sct.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts