Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i washed the truck today and took some pictures. Havent done a lot to the appearance lately except for exahust, fog lights, and clear headlights, and HID's.. But its clean haha.

Any suggestions what i need next? I am thinking a headache rack or something!

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Lookin good man, I like the grille with the lights behind it!

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Loose the trim down the side

Install clear headlights and corners

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
protech cabguard and box, ditch the cheap-o box already there and upgrade to a nice protech

·
Registered
76 Posts
Ditch the visor and put on some smoked cablights ! Its lookin good though !

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ditch the visor and put on some smoked cablights ! Its lookin good though !
No i will never do smoked lights, if anything i'd go clear. But i like the amber look so i think the visor is staying.

about the comment on the toolbox and headache rack. you are right i do need a good protech setup, but that toolbox was free and i like spending money on go fast goodies :)

A protech setup for headache and toolbox is like $800 isnt it?

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
No i will never do smoked lights, if anything i'd go clear. But i like the amber look so i think the visor is staying.

about the comment on the toolbox and headache rack. you are right i do need a good protech setup, but that toolbox was free and i like spending money on go fast goodies :)

A protech setup for headache and toolbox is like $800 isnt it?
$600 and i'll sell ya the box and cabguard i have on my 94.5

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
well thank you! Super simple install

I have clear headlightrs... need the corners possibly though!

And how hard is it to loose the trim?
Def do the clears:ford:

Its not bad really

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Any suggestions what i need next?
Electric Fuel system....... 3" Shackle reversal kit for front end and SD springs....space and level out the front bumper with some shims (washers). Could also put in a combo drybox fuel cell....and/or 38 gallon (US) F26E rear fuel tank.......It's just endless ay.....hahahaaaaa

Nice looking rig, I like the visor and side trim as is....

jrc

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
$600 and i'll sell ya the box and cabguard i have on my 94.5
Haha thanks bud. And then $400 to ship it here? PERFECT!!:bowfast:
How hard was the HIDs? and where did you get them?
Thanks
HID's took me about 30 minutes to install, they come with great instructions.

I got them from DDMtuning.com. They come with a lifetime warranty, I couldnt be happier with them
Def do the clears:ford:

Its not bad really
Yeah clears and an exhaust tip are the next things to come!
Electric Fuel system....... 3" Shackle reversal kit for front end and SD springs....space and level out the front bumper with some shims (washers). Could also put in a combo drybox fuel cell....and/or 38 gallon (US) F26E rear fuel tank.......It's just endless ay.....hahahaaaaa

Nice looking rig, I like the visor and side trim as is....

jrc
Yeah visor and trim is staying, i like it. If i ever repaint i will ditch the trim.

I will never lift it, i love the leveled look and its perfect for using the bed.

Electric fuel system has already been started:evil.... I need a turbo though, then hybrids.

As for the drybox fuel cell no thanks not going that crazy. And the bumper is all effed up right now, its all dented up and the brackets are mashed. I need to get a new bumbper and brackets. To be honest there are spacers already in there to make it look decent! I have more spacers in the garage

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
that price included me bringin it as far as portland or so if you wanted it :)

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
that price included me bringin it as far as portland or so if you wanted it :)
oh i didnt see you were in Oregon haha. Hmm get me some pictures, i honestly have no idea what stuff costs but i'd like to upgrade

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
i'd gladly ship it for $400 ;)

i'll get some pics for ya tomorrow or saturday

·
Just another OBS addict
1,006 Posts
Ditch the window visors and steps. Needs tow mirrors and SD cab lights, you can get amber, clear, or smoked, using Recon's kit. Headache rack would look good, too.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ditch the window visors and steps. Needs tow mirrors and SD cab lights, you can get amber, clear, or smoked, using Recon's kit. Headache rack would look good, too.
Tow mirrors will hopefully be on it this weekend.... The cab lights wont be happening because i love the lighted Lund visor.... and why the steps?? I think they look fine and getting in it would be a bitch without them.

I may take your advice on the window visors though? Hadnt really thought about them

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Strokeorcroak, where did you get the stainless bed rails? i need some for my rig but just curious where you got yours.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Strokeorcroak, where did you get the stainless bed rails? i need some for my rig but just curious where you got yours.
I went to carquest and ordered a set.... they were a little over $100 i believe. Who knows i may of been ripped off but that was just about the first mod i ever did to this truck and i think it may of been the best one. I love them

1 - 20 of 27 Posts