Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a dealership here that has 4 of them. Hopefully I can post some pics of one tonight.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
good luck

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
Goodluck man!:D

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Wish I coulda bought your 6.4 but I think I'm just gonna go to a 6.7 when I can afford one. What dealer are they at. I want to go look at one and maybe drive one.

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wish I coulda bought your 6.4 but I think I'm just gonna go to a 6.7 when I can afford one. What dealer are they at. I want to go look at one and maybe drive one.
I dont blame you for wanting a 6.7

I put the truck on autotrader and it sold in two days.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
The dealer that those 6.7's are at. Is it here in the city?

·
WWDD
10,528 Posts
let me know what you think, its gunna be hard for us 6.4 boys to jump ship but i will be interested to see what your opinion is colt. good luck buddy

·
Registered
133 Posts
64stroker,
With your 2.5 front and 3 rear lift did you need to change anything else like the drive shaft, or any other component? thanks.

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
64stroker,
With your 2.5 front and 3 rear lift did you need to change anything else like the drive shaft, or any other component? thanks.
I put a 3/4 trac bar drop and some shims on the front end from truck toyz and it drives great. Some guys had driveline shake on anything over a 2 1/2 lift in the rear but I never did.

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
let me know what you think, its gunna be hard for us 6.4 boys to jump ship but i will be interested to see what your opinion is colt. good luck buddy
Man I dont know if I can do it! Call me a fool but seeing them in person i think the front ends are butt azz ugly. They do drive nice and have WAY more power then a stock 6.4. I have it narrowed down the either a new 6.7 or a new dodge (I kinda like them)

·
Banning Smut
19,091 Posts
Man I dont know if I can do it! Call me a fool but seeing them in person i think the front ends are butt azz ugly. They do drive nice and have WAY more power then a stock 6.4. I have it narrowed down the either a new 6.7 or a new dodge (I kinda like them)
Have that grill etched and color matched to the truck. It will make all the difference in the world. Just too much chrome.

I have to admit I like the new Dodges. Powerplant is not apples to apples though IMO.

·
<-MONEY PITT!!
1,308 Posts
64stroker,
I have the same setup on my 2010 and no you dont most kits have a little shock extension for the front. And good luch man hope u find one I cant wait for the mods to start on the 6.7 is gonna be bad ace!!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
I have it narrowed down the either a new 6.7 or a new dodge (I kinda like them)[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt do that if I were you. I just got rid of mine. What a pile. I think the only thing that is better is the fuel milage. but I could care less about that

·
Registered
102 Posts
sold mine 2005 Friday, hopefully my 2011 King ranch come's in this week

·
<---- sold
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sold mine 2005 Friday, hopefully my 2011 King ranch come's in this week
I bought a dodge! :evil

I drove them both and I just really liked the brand new dodges more. I am seriously thinking about getting a single cab 6.4 for play and just leaving the dodge alone. I could use a 3rd truck for when the inlaws are in town.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts