Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well dropped the coin on bigger tires today and have my Icon 4.5 lift ready to install for the weekend. Finally doing my EGR delete as well. Was going to do the lift pump but need a new relay. Should be a good weekend for the truck and come monday after the alignment she'll be a little higher as well. Just need to get a few cases of beer (mainly for the egr delete) and I'll be set to go! Of course pictures will be taken of the finished product.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Good luck bud. Truck is gona look great!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yah I'm excited. Next in line comes traction bars and tranny. Those are probably spring items. After that I'm done for a while (or until my head gaskets let loose).

·
Registered
683 Posts
I want to stud mine. Mayb next spring. Dont really bit on it.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
WOOOOO!!!!!
1,655 Posts
Can't wait to see the final product here. Its gonna look mean!

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
I'm stuck with first shift and you said you work mostly second right?
Oh well, if you happen to see a pos old red 150 bricknose I'm there.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm stuck with first shift and you said you work mostly second right?
Oh well, if you happen to see a pos old red 150 bricknose I'm there.
I rotate first and third mostly 12 hour shifts so I'm there at all hours of the day.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Egr delete is done. Need to put coolant in tomorrow and fire it up. Probably lost about 4 gallons worth. So I'm guessing just fill it up and watch the coolant levels. Lift will be started tomorrow amd alignment monday. Tires are mounted and balances just need the alignment before putting them on.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Awesome bud.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ha me too the suspense is killing me. Egr wasn't terrible just time consuming and involved a few F words haha. Lift shouldn't be too bad. Back is just blocks and shock change. With me and my buddy I'm hoping to get it knocked out and have it driveable today. To you guys with deletes, what ebp numbers are you seeing without a WG? Any puking issues at all?

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That's what I was hoping to hear. Thanks for all the support guys! Can't wait to get it aligned and wheels/tires on tomorrow.

·
Registered
683 Posts
No puking at all. No studs either, but is one of my next mods.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Got everything finished up and aligned this morning. I love it! Ride quality is close to if not a little better than stock. Next plans are extended CAC pipe, traction bars, tranny, and get my lift pump in. Sorry didn't take any good pics.... yet

1 - 20 of 27 Posts