Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Big black excursion
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to do a stage 2 build on my truck. i want to know what i have to get. to reach atleast 1000lb wheel torque. what to i need to buy and how much will it be to install i work at a repair shop so maybe they could install it for me. or ill do it myself. i already replace and injector for a factory one. but now they motor i got for the truck has 3 or 4 different injectors on it. (i didnt do this i bought it this way.) i want to do something nice to make it fast. i know its a truck but i think if i get some more horsepower going i can make it a real quick streetable truck.
Thanks

·
ARMY bound
6,989 Posts
What's included in a stage 2 build? Go to the sponsors section and start calling around. See who you are comfortable with and go from there. The sponsors here are top notch.

·
Big black excursion
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i have a excursion as well. honestly im not gonna lie i want to like smoke those POS hondas that are up in bridgeport ct and take vids of them getting smoked by a truck in more ways than one. ill check the sponsors. dunno if anyones open on a sunday

·
Banned
544 Posts
yeah i have a excursion as well. honestly im not gonna lie i want to like smoke those POS hondas that are up in bridgeport ct and take vids of them getting smoked by a truck in more ways than one. ill check the sponsors. dunno if anyones open on a sunday

Hey if u need some pointers drop me a pm with your number and I might be able to help u out.

Brent

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
SO basically you want to give your boat the king of SUV's some ass to back it up.:evil

Need a bit more info on your Excursion. The 2 most important are:

What year is it?

What engine does it have?

No one can help you at all without at least that.

The way you are spekaing about injectors sounds like a 6.0 LOL

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
X2..Pm me with your info..we have lots of mods for your Excursion to make it handle and perform..

Cary

·
Big black excursion
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok folks hears the rundown on my vehicle
its a 2001 excursion with the 2003 econoline motor. i want injectors because we pulled the valve covers off the "new" motor we got for it and they are not all the same. the said the engine has about 90,000 on it. so i dont know its history. i know it ran when it came out of the van. Id like to get what most newbs know as a stage 2 injector. when i come up with the money for everything id like to do the intake for it. amongst other things id like to see it make between 450 and 500 at the wheels for horsepower.
instead of sending you guys pms i thought id post it here for everyone to see
mods
4 inch turbo back bully dog exhaust.
stock intake predator tuner usually left on the tow tune for around town driving.
firestone airbags
some sort of traction bars for axel wrap prevention.
not much else
heavy duty tranny that i think we got [email protected]#Q%ked on
diffs are new
and the truck has about 189k on it.
bout all i can tell you
thanks

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
First you will need Forged rods before you try for 400-500HP

·
Big black excursion
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well i found a buyer for the car who wants to take it with everything back together. and is gonna trade me for a CAR i really like.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts