Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I painted the inserts of the grill to flat black and decided to see how mesh looked. I think it looks okay, gonna get a better picture in the daylight from a distance. Thoughts...

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
It would look really good if you could figure out how to have them right in the front of the openings

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would look really good if you could figure out how to have them right in the front of the openings
You mean on the front of the grill instead of the inside?

·
BrokeAss
841 Posts
I think he means to have it line inside the grill, not behind it.
So it was just behind the chrome part, over the black. right?
If so I agree that would be sweet. And impossible?

·
GoNavy!
3,077 Posts
I think you should take some pics further away!... Also the tow hook area would look really good if it matched.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,334 Posts
I think he means to have it line inside the grill, not behind it.
So it was just behind the chrome part, over the black. right?
If so I agree that would be sweet. And impossible?
Yes. But I wouldnt know how to go about it

·
StRoKeN LOL!
87 Posts
i saw a truck at the grassdrags last weekend with the mesh up front like you guys are talking about, i even took a pic of it cuz i was thinkin about doing it too cuz just looked sexy, its on my phone ill try to upload it

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
I like the look of how you have it now, defiantly unique. Cool idea. I'm curious to see what it'd look like how Brad is talking about as well, but should look good as well.

·
Registered
601 Posts
I painted the inserts of the grill to flat black and decided to see how mesh looked. I think it looks okay, gonna get a better picture in the daylight from a distance. Thoughts...
I think it looks sharp. I'd like to see it from a distance too. Atleast it hides all the bent fins on the radiator!

What material did you use and how is it mounted?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts