Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And for anyone that's ever driven in the North in the winter would be ashamed of the 'driving' down here, hahaha!

Sledding down the hill in my back yard and a gauge of the snowfall as of 2038. I'll get another one before I go to bed but I think it's supposed to keep snowing through the night. Good thing we've got a 4Runner and a Jeep because the F-250 is 4x2!

Attachments

·
That light was green!
97 Posts
loving it been out playing in it in my truck all day had to pull some stupid people out of ditches though

·
<<< Dewey
312 Posts
4 inches? haha we got 7 down here :evil
i did get to see peterbilt pull a stuck dodge out of a ditch lol

·
That light was green!
97 Posts
some duramax slid off in the ditch infront of the house my dad had to get the tractor out and pull them out they didnt make it to far though haha snow and lead foot dont mix LOL

·
<<< Dewey
312 Posts
tell me about it LOL i live in polk county and one of my buddies decides to go riding through the mountain in his 2 wheel drive blazer long story short he got stuck:doh: so i had to go pull him out and drag him back down the mountain :ford:

·
That light was green!
97 Posts
they shut down all the mountains around the valley i felt kinda strange driving through town except for the load of cummins and powerstroke sitting at the gas station running to bad for duramax what you get for having ifs front end

·
Registered
28 Posts
My knucklehead kids were havin a blast in that stuff today. I cant believe how quick they are to close schools around here.

·
That light was green!
97 Posts
well the last time it did this it wasnt this bad but it wasnt good and they waited till the roads were covered to close the schools here this time they did it early thank god my nephews where having a field day on there four wheelers

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
And for anyone that's ever driven in the North in the winter would be ashamed of the 'driving' down here, hahaha!

Sledding down the hill in my back yard and a gauge of the snowfall as of 2038. I'll get another one before I go to bed but I think it's supposed to keep snowing through the night. Good thing we've got a 4Runner and a Jeep because the F-250 is 4x2!
Skids are for kids... :poke:

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah yeah yeah, hahaha! What's your 'other ride'?

By the way, the Southern drivers are at it again! I made it all the way home tonight around country roads and up and down hills in my unloaded 4x2 while I watched a few front-wheel drive cars trying to get out of ditches. I'd have pulled them if I was in the 4Runner but no dice in the F250!

And I've got the Ford out of the driveway for this storm so if I can get it moving off the hill I parked on tonight I'll be driving that truck around tomorrow. Unfortunately, most of the folks driving into ditches will think it's a 4x4, hahaha.

·
<<< Power
3,456 Posts
POS blackhawks...

You at campbell?

I sit on the porch with a cup of coffee and watch people try to make it up the hill by the house when it's like this... There's always a few askin if they can park in front of the house.

Which is fine with me, more obstacles for the other people that come slidin down the hill...

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, and live in Woodlawn, hahaha

Small world!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I will back up to my house in Hartsville i heard we got 10 inches last week, right now i am at my house in fl...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts