Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 445 Posts

·
Got fuel??
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had heard around town that Mr. Lott might be selling his drag truck......and then I saw this:

You have no room to talk isnt snow white sold?:poke:
I dont know if I could rustle up the money....but I might be interested if it hasnt officially sold. anybody know for sure?

I might drop by his shop later on in the week and ask the man himself.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I thought that it was sold. If the deal hasn't gone through I got some extra cash that I can wave in Davids face. Then put a cummings in it and have a 9 second truck.

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
it is sold, i bought it for a steal. returning my red truck to stock and dropping the motor in it.
at least it will be able to make more than one pass now.....

·
Grumpy Old Bitter Bastard
6,476 Posts
it is sold, i bought it for a steal. returning my red truck to stock and dropping the motor in it.
With daughter Samatha in the rail, and the with Amanda in her truck - I'd say David Lott doesn't have a Lott to drive. I guess the Wizard is now the old weaser and is out of the game!!:poke::poke:

:doh::D

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
With daughter Samatha in the rail, and the with Amanda in her truck - I'd say David Lott doesn't have a Lott to drive. I guess the Wizard is now the old weaser and is out of the game!!:poke::poke:

Your forgetting about Diesel OJ mobile! :gethim:

·
Registered
7,868 Posts

Your forgetting about Diesel OJ mobile! :gethim:
Guys I'm not going anywhere, just hate to see her sit there all sad when she needs to be out strutting her stuff, as you can see I have my plate full with various other projects.
I can assure you she will not be getting a Cummins transplant, the potential buyer wants to go full bore on a race engine with Compounds.
In case you have not been keeping up with Pro Street the rules are some what screwed up and seem to be continually changing, Snow White as a business interest has no real class to run in which is why the Dragster is needed.
Amanda's will more than likely run in quick diesel where it would be competitive as far as times go and is a real everyday daily driveer that a potential customer can associate with. Top diesel will have very limited rule changes so the money spent there should pay off.

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Guys I'm not going anywhere, just hate to see her sit there all sad when she needs to be out strutting her stuff, as you can see I have my plate full with various other projects.
I can assure you she will not be getting a Cummins transplant, the potential buyer wants to go full bore on a race engine with Compounds.
In case you have not been keeping up with Pro Street the rules are some what screwed up and seem to be continually changing, Snow White as a business interest has no real class to run in which is why the Dragster is needed.
Amanda's will more than likely run in quick diesel where it would be competitive as far as times go and is a real everyday daily driveer that a potential customer can associate with. Top diesel will have very limited rule changes so the money spent there should pay off.
That must have been the call this morning....

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
Well, so much for fist dibs to long term customers i guess. :poke:

·
Banned
1,110 Posts
Thing should rip with that BWD/VAB motor in it. :D

Sorry. I had to. lol. It was too easy.

Hope to see it on the track this yr!!!
Congrats Mikey!
Um don't u mean C&S Racing?