Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Smokin' 2008

4K views 45 replies 20 participants last post by  BDRUMMONDS 
#1 ·
We have confirmed dates with David Dunbar as of today.

April 10th thru 12th.

We are making this a 3 day event this time.

Over the winter we will be planning and organizing very exciting things for Smokin' 2008.

All we have right now are dates and it will be at Adventure Bound Camping Resorts in Gatlinburg,TN again this year.

Make plans now. This Smokin you will not want to miss.

:rockwoot:

#4 ·
Maybe next year my truck will make it the whole way without any issues. LOL :lame:

#6 ·
Why call a tow when I carry a tow strap and your truck should be manly enough to pull mine. Oh wait I have the fully built motor now. I'll pull you home after you break. :ford:

#12 · (Edited)
We have had people come from as far as Oregon. We had a guy and his dad drive 25 hours one way to attend Smokin. :rockwoot: Our product engineers came from Baton Rouge and we have good friends that live in Gonzales,LA that came last time.

LA is not that far away. :D Unless your are in Los Angeles, CA.

BTW- A very well known person in the performance trans business from CA may be attending our event this year. More details will follow after I put a flyer together. I have also been told that DP magazine may be there also to do a write up with the worlds Most powerful Duramax(oops, I did just say that)when they pass their last hp goal of 1036 rwhp. :rockwoot:

All brands are welcome at our event.

#19 ·
i'm planning on attending. Diane, bring me a chip and switch for my speed challenged stroke

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.