:pointlaugh: just stop while your ahead!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

·
Need more power!!
358 Posts
OH BOY HERE WE GO!!!! :doh:

·
Registered
421 Posts
I suggest the walmart bag mod. Don't EVER get gauges either, and run the dog $hit out of your truck, all the time. Be sure to smoke out every intersection, every other vehicle on the road, and even old people walking on the sidewalk! Your truck will love you for it too!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahhh damn that's wat I'm suppose to do?????? Sure wish I was ####in dumb enough to believe all yalls asses.... An yea man I'm deffff worried bout sooting up my single wide, sayin that I'm 16 years old and I paid cash for my truck that I've worked my ass off for, and live in a 3bedroom 3 bath house that perfectly fits our needs. So all y'all ignorant ####s can kiss my "whitetrash" ass.

·
so many trees
281 Posts
Ahhh damn that's wat I'm suppose to do?????? Sure wish I was ####in dumb enough to believe all yalls asses.... An yea man I'm deffff worried bout sooting up my single wide, sayin that I'm 16 years old and I paid cash for my truck that I've worked my ass off for, and live in a 3bedroom 3 bath house that perfectly fits our needs. So all y'all ignorant ####s can kiss my "whitetrash" ass.
dont feed them.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Your age doesn't mean anything, and noone cares if you paid cash for your truck. The majority of people on here, guess what... ALSO paid for their trucks themselves. I'm not lying about the walmart bag FYI. ... Anyway I see about a page or 2 of more people harassing him, then the 1 guy that says "Hey we used to all smoke, don't give the new guy such a hard time." Then the 10 people that agree with him.... Until the next "smoke" thread.

·
Lovin Life...
2,900 Posts
Walmart mod has been proven time and again to produce the best results for the least investment.

·
Old Yeller, REBORN
2,284 Posts
I wasn't going to say anything but Dude, you picked the username. Your bound to get a hard time for that. LOL

I am 95 years old by the way and still owe on my truck so good for you.

·
Registered
244 Posts
dude quit while ur ahead, cuz u aint gonna win this 1, iam not trying to be mean just giving u a heads up, no1 around here likes the smoke show on the streets, it gives the diesel community a bad rap! so please if you wanna feel welcome to the nation please dont go around blowing unburnt wasted fuel on the streets, the #### is 2 pricey neways!

·
PSN Noob
39 Posts
To the OP...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts