Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Michigan and would like to move down south. I really like Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and maybe Tennessee, can anyone tell me of some nice small towns to move to down there maybe 8,000 people and below. Preferably around 5,000 people and below? Thank you

·
Registered
72 Posts
There are a ton of nice small towns in Alabama, as well as Georgia and South Carolina. I haven't spent a whole lot of time up in Tennessee, but what I've seen near Nashville was decent, although I'd avoid the Memphis area like the plague ! I prefer the Gulf Coast though. Not much into the swampy type scenery in Louisiana, more along the lines of Gulf Shores, Ala or Daphne/Spanish Fort area. I live in the Panhandle area of Florida now, and we jokingly refer to it as L.A or Lower Alabama. Between Pensacola and Tallahassee there are some nice coastal as well as quaint rural towns like what you seem to be looking for...

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you! Yea Nashville was nice but too big and I've never been to Memphis but I'll check those places out, I'm from Michigan and I'm just sick of the weather and in my line of work it isn't too hard to find a job. So yea I'm going to do some research and I'll check out Gulf Shores, and the other places.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts