Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got out of my truck and what do i see...only the biggest fukn screw in the world shoved in my tire!!!:doh:
today was going so good too, picked up 4 18" polished aluminum alloy wheels off of a 6.0 for a 100 bucks with tires, and WAMO!

rant over.

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
yeah that does suck, if it makes you feel any better something similar happened to me but it was two tires :doh:

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where in the tire?

right in between the treads, i patched it up and all is good...it was a 4 inch screw!

yeah that does suck, if it makes you feel any better something similar happened to me but it was two tires :doh:
yeah, that would really take the cake! and i just checked my spare (which is a 37x18) and i have a common 8 double head shohed in the side wall, FML!

·
<< Very Soon
342 Posts
right in between the treads, i patched it up and all is good...it was a 4 inch screw!

yeah, that would really take the cake! and i just checked my spare (which is a 37x18) and i have a common 8 double head shohed in the side wall, FML!
At least you found before hand.. other than that it just plain out just sucks. but on the bright side I could be something like a blown turbo or a grenaded rear

·
I Just Break Stuff
2,201 Posts
Could have been in the side wall!!!! Least you found it.

·
OBS Addict
1,350 Posts
better than last time i had a flat on a logging crummy only to find the spare was flat as well :mad:

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
got out of my truck and what do i see...only the biggest fukn screw in the world shoved in my tire!!!:doh:
today was going so good too, picked up 4 18" polished aluminum alloy wheels off of a 6.0 for a 100 bucks with tires, and WAMO!

rant over.
Hey atleast it was fixable. I tend to put sticks in the sidewalls and shoulders.

I wanted to get those wheels too! He was just too fair away.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
I've had a screw in my tire now for about a year... Slowly the head is getting worn down. Trying to see how long it will last!

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey atleast it was fixable. I tend to put sticks in the sidewalls and shoulders.

I wanted to get those wheels too! He was just too fair away.

i thought they were just the spares you find under the truck, they turned out to be the polished aluminum alloys.
i didnt want to get them since you were wanting them but once you said no, i was all over them like white on rice on a white paper plate with a glass of milk in a snow storm!

·
I FINALLY JUMPED!
516 Posts
Well you could bring them up here for me if you want! lol Were they the ones with holes or spokes? I like the 18's with spokes and looking for those so i powdwer coat them black.

Atleast they will be put to good use!

·
<---new toy
856 Posts
One time I was helping a buddy change the ic boots out on his 02. went and drove it. windows down you hear this click, click, click ,click going down the road. we look at each other with the WTF look. Go back and look around and right there in fron on a brand new 38x15.50x16.5 TSL is a 1/4 extension sticking out of the tire!! That was the one he lost cleaning the tools up. I got a buddy to put a plug/ patch in it. lasted forever.

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well you could bring them up here for me if you want! lol Were they the ones with holes or spokes? I like the 18's with spokes and looking for those so i powdwer coat them black.

Atleast they will be put to good use!

its a 5 star pattern with a groove down the middle of each

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
One time I was helping a buddy change the ic boots out on his 02. went and drove it. windows down you hear this click, click, click ,click going down the road. we look at each other with the WTF look. Go back and look around and right there in fron on a brand new 38x15.50x16.5 TSL is a 1/4 extension sticking out of the tire!! That was the one he lost cleaning the tools up. I got a buddy to put a plug/ patch in it. lasted forever.

that blows! i put a plug in mine and so far is working good!

·
All done now
22,486 Posts
I've had a screw in my tire now for about a year... Slowly the head is getting worn down. Trying to see how long it will last!
I once had a truck with a screw in it like that. It started leaking a little to fast, had to air up the tire every other day. Just upgraded the screw to a little bigger one. Lasted for another year, until I sold the truck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts