Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming up to be that time of year again. Whats everyone riding and where do you hit the trails.

Im currenty looking at buying an Ski Doo 04 440 mod with 05 800 motor.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I have a 1999 Polaris Indy 500 XC SP. Christmas present when back in 05. We paid $1450 for it with 4500 miles, in mint shape. Other than the paint worn away at a couple small spots on the running boards it looked new. Still riding it today, has somewhere around 9k miles, and still looks new. Keep wanting to upgrade to something newer but i haven't dropped the dough yet.

I ride here when we have snow, but otherwise our riding is in Michigan. Our friends that we ride with have a cabin in Indian River, Mi, so we go there. Can't beat free rooms and a heated shop. :D But i've ridden all over northern Michigan and the U.P. Absolutely nothing like it.

·
Registered
668 Posts
have an 03 Polaris rmk 700 edge. 144 track with pipes reeds high compression head and a little bottle.. I ride in northern Utah. great snow! live for winter haha. got a 156 track comin in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
668 Posts
hahaha ^^ hope it gets here before snow not after huh!

·
Road Hammer
628 Posts
Sold my moderately modified 92' Polaris Indy 650 (triple) last year, really going to regret it this year. Not a mountain sled or anything, but nothing says fun like hosing your buddies' 6/7/800's with a "vintage" sled . . . when it ran, lmao.

I like older sleds (90's through early 00's), not sure why, can't afford the new ones, maybe that ads to it, lol.

·
oil burner
1,136 Posts
ive got tons of junk sleds,most favoriite is my 04 polaris 800 pro x 2 ,gettin a PSI 800 powerplant this year i cant wait to try it out

where? trails of upstate ny,i live in the heart of lake effect country, id really like to be in snowy range wy to do some ridin again

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
2005 RMK 900, 151"... Stock form. Never an issue.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have an 05 m7 with an 800 kit on it,favorite ride. Plus an 09 m8 and 09 m1000, like the 1000 alot also!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
just sold my '05 M7 and snowchecked a '12 M8 sno-pro in april. picked it up the day after my birthday. :D:D live in MN, but mostly ride out in montana & wyoming.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts