Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
damn thats a short notice LOL but as its right down the road i think i might be able to come

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I take it no advertisment again over there :(

thought some hot rod deisel shop in Bend was puttin the word /flyers out
Performance Authority ?
It would be nice to have more than a dozen diesel trucks
10 of wich are from the valley :poke:

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
I might make it. Its not to far from home...

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
do it tyler i would love to see your truck. i have not seen or heard of anything over here.

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
do it tyler i would love to see your truck. i have not seen or heard of anything over here.
Thats because they left it in the hands of Performance Authority :pointlaugh: to tell people about it. At least thats the story I hear.. At least the Albany branch of Performance Authority is a JOKE..

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
The bend group seemed like a joke last year as well. Haven't ever been around the others. They showed up and popped a hood and that is where they stood. I was so impressed, maybe I can be in their group this year. LOL

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
Alright dudes, but if you want more than an Edge Joos wif Attitude, your outta luck.

Headed that way shortly

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
My wife was there on saturday. But not today. She said it was a poor showing on the diesel trucks...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe 100 spectators on Saturday, sunday bieng mother day only a few people showed.

only 1 country modified I think there were 8 last year. With the economy bieng what it is people arn't showing up.

The Track there is very nice to pull on, maybe a better turn out next year.

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
maybe 100 spectators on Saturday, sunday bieng mother day only a few people showed.

only 1 country modified I think there were 8 last year. With the economy bieng what it is people arn't showing up.

The Track there is very nice to pull on, maybe a better turn out next year.
Jim, a few of the guys I am local to that have some modified trucks said they never got a invite this year. They were wanting to go, but thought they were unwanted. I know of at least two that were planning to attend that didn't because of this.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jeff, a few of the guys I am local to that have some modified trucks said they never got a invite this year. They were wanting to go, but thought they were unwanted. I know of at least two that were planning to attend that didn't because of this.
Unless there was a past problem or a safety issue, I would belive all are wanted and welcome to pull. the more the better.

I think the NWTPA has/does help as far as fuel cost to get country mods to show up

There are 2 pulling organazations OTPA nad NWTPA
The first bieng more geared more to Tractors but trucks usually are welcome.

The 2nd more towards trucks, tractors, quads, lawn mowers. they pull anything that meets the saftey guidlines for that class

·
Supercharged
1,218 Posts
Unless there was a past problem or a safety issue, I would belive all are wanted and welcome to pull. the more the better.

I think the NWTPA has/does help as far as fuel cost to get country mods to show up

There are 2 pulling organazations OTPA nad NWTPA
The first bieng more geared more to Tractors but trucks usually are welcome.

The 2nd more towards trucks, tractors, quads, lawn mowers. they pull anything that meets the saftey guidlines for that class
Oh no there hasn't been any problems with any of these trucks. Just weren't made aware of the event until just days before it was held.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is a schedule from NW Diesels site

May 1, Moses Lake Wa (test n' tune) CBSP
May 8/9, Redmond OR NWTPA
June 5, Lebanon OR
June 5, Lynden WA
June 12, John Day OR
June 20, Ridgefield WA OTPA
June 25/26, Lynden WA