1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
You do realize that is to put a super duty AXLE in the truck, right? Not just SD springs

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
can you do an rsk from any company, with stock springs on an obs, then change over to super duty springs later when funds allow? Just curious

·
Daily Stroker
1,680 Posts
Looks like PMFs kit but $80 cheaper.

can you do an rsk from any company, with stock springs on an obs, then change over to super duty springs later when funds allow? Just curious
No you cant. Super duty springs are a little over 3 inches longer then OBS springs.

·
STILL LEARNING
18,324 Posts
Yes, but you will need to relocate the RSK. The original RSK I had on my dually was designed to be used with OBS springs. Cary came up with the idea to move it forward which allowed the use of SD springs. The problem is, you need to cut off the welded on bumper mounts, (then weld them back on), and cut/notch your bumper.

I hated the idea so much, I took it all off and with the PMFs BOLT ON design and will never look back

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My bad, I guess I will be ordering another pmf rsk. Thanks for the replies guys it's much appreciated.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts