Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just installed my sky kit yesterday. The kit is a well put together kit except the instructions are a little vague but easy enough to figure out! I started on it at about 1230 and was done eating dinner at 630. So it was pretty straight forward conversion. I took it for a drive today and what a difference it made! It actually absorbs bumps lol. I'm running 37s and I have no issues clearing them.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A full picture

Attachments

·
STILL LEARNING
18,328 Posts
What springs are you running and did you already have the D60 in there prior to doing the RSK?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I did the sky manufacturing rsk on my old truck, that kit is well worth the money and everything was actually welded together straight

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went with the v codes and yes I already had the d60 in. I just got it put in a couple months ago. I traded a guy to put a clutch in a Toyota for it it's out of a 97 f350

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since I installed this kit I'll be looking to sell my front 6" leaf springs. If any one is interested let me know!

·
Registered
73 Posts
if i still had my old truck id be all over those springs

·
Registered
46 Posts
Looks good! I don't think I've seen another pickup with that color combo. I like it. What kind of sled rack do you have?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I actually built it! I decided after looking at some that they are pretty expensive. So I decided to built my own and save some money. I've got 650$ into it and the cheapest new one I could find around here are 1750. I've actually built a few for buddies of mine and they seem to be working well!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No it was on the truck when I bought it. I built one for my duramax that turned out really well!

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts