Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The girls for the Bash on the Bayou need small Tank tops......and the only one that sent any was Throttle Junkie Performance....everyone else sent L & XL shirts

If you want to have some pics in a magazine of your company logo on a cute chick...

....you better send them soon,...only about 8 days left to get them to me.

COME ON,..get these girls some clothes!!!!

Send them to:

TANK
138 Yorktown lane
Belle Chasse, LA 70037

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
They all plannin on the bigger girls showing up haha

·
SLOW LEARNER
739 Posts
Well I guess then some won't wear tops since your short.:drool:

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can I be your friend Tank?
one thing you need to learn...it is NOT beneficial to be a friend of mine,...you will face ridicule, and harassment from everyone...just for simply knowing me...

LOLLOL

Though I enjoy my little world...VERY much...

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
blah blah blah hot girls blah is all I really got out of that......

......I'm inLOL

·
Registered
243 Posts
That one in the blue tank top in the second picture is friggen HOT! And I'm usually a blonde guy myself but DAM! Why do you not have any pictures of her in the babe of the week thread haha. And is this event going to be in the middle of the next week or is that 8 days until its cutting too close?

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
8 days until it's cutting it too close,...I am normally packed up on Thursday(22nd), drive up to the hotel(Baton Rouge) on Friday afternoon,....preparty,...then wake up early to be at the track by 0730 Saturday morning.

BTW- The one in the blue/teal tank top in that pic......that's Nikki (on left w white tank top)

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well Tank...... I have to say that Nikki is probably the hottest girl that I have seen on here. And if there was a reputation system on here like FTE I would have to rep you about 10 times haha. Kinda wish I wasn't so dam far away cuz after seein who will be there I wouldn't miss this even for anything.... F*** me and my being stuck in MA haha.

·
Flossin'
2,088 Posts
OH GOD DAMMIT!

Thats my brother's 21er, and I'm gonna be in Nevada that weekend or I would full on fly my ass down there with my check instead of buying him lapdances......

·
AllYourBaseAreBelongToUs
13,954 Posts
I'll send some PSN panties for them to wear, but I'll need them back when they're done.

·
Registered
243 Posts
How about sone PSN booty shorts..... Cuz Nikki would be even hotter with some black booty shorts. Oh and I looked up flight costs and it would only be about $700 for flight ticket and hotel for 4 nights.. this could still be a possibility hahaha

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
How about sone PSN booty shorts..... Cuz Nikki would be even hotter with some black booty shorts. Oh and I looked up flight costs and it would only be about $700 for flight ticket and hotel for 4 nights.. this could still be a possibility hahaha

There are a few pics around somewhere....of a completely different angle, and standing MUCH closer than this pic,...butt you get the idea...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Well.... this thread just keeps getting better and better. I think some serious time should be spent trying to find said picture cuz this could turn into an interesting night lol. Even though you say there are no benefits from being a friend of yours, I am begging for differ and might have found a new best friend lol.

·
King Dingaling
9,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm serious...being me isn't always fun....I'm hated on every truck site,..and if I'm not hated,...I'm tolerated.

But on the other side of the screen,....I get to enjoy times like these....

·
Registered
243 Posts
hahaha, ya see I haven't been on PSN very long but I enjoy your threads lol. There is always controversy and it seems to me that you don't really give a chit what other people think so it's like watching myself in an argument haha. And at the end of the day if I was looking at that (pictures above) F*** everything else lol.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts