Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried searching, but came up with nothing. I want to build an enclosed four place gooseneck snowmobile trailer, because of the need for a v nose front end, I've been thinking about a single tongue coming out from the V nose. It would look just like a bumper pull but with a gooseneck. I know i have seen trailers like this before, but I cannot find any information on the web about what sized tubing to use for the neck. :confused: Any help would be great.
Thanks!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone??

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
i would use a 4" tube with atleast a 3/8's sidewall if not heavier...... best option would be to just use channel iron or heavy box and build a normal trailer frame though

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
There is a trailer manufacturer out there that does what your talking about. I'm not a fan of it, I feel like that neck will just be waiting to snap off from the trailer at any given time. Personally I think you should construct what would be considered a "normal gooseneck neck" and incorporate your enclosure around that. Sacrifice a little (like maybe that front ramp on v nose) to ensure that your trailer is going to stay attached to the neck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts