Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now I got dual 6" but I'm getting ready to switch beds and wanting to do something different. Maybe a single 8" offset. What do you think?

this is what it looks like now.

·
Registered
709 Posts
let me know if u wanna sell them

·
Registered
879 Posts
If you go to a single, which I would, I would go 7 at the biggest. Your truck is so nicely put together, I think an 8 inch monster stack will take away from it. I went with a 7 on mine, and it almost looks too big.

·
Crazy wid da cheeze wiz
2,411 Posts
Single. But not sure on the size. Prolly a 7".

·
Registered
49 Posts
I say 7" centered...just my .02, Truck does look good though!

·
Registered
381 Posts
your truck would look nice with a single 7".....8 is way to big unless your lifted alot...

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Id go with a 7" stack offset, just my .02 cents.. your truck does look good with the duals though to.

·
I know nothing...
6,115 Posts
Single is a perf mod, duals are for show only IMO and distract from the truck 99% of the time.
Your truck will look serious w/a single 6 or 7.

·
Snowboard season cometh..
274 Posts
I vote for a single 7" offset to the passenger side. If you were to use the same bed, I'd put it right through the existing hole. That way it's not blocking your opening in the rear window.

·
Ridin Dirty Motorsports
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got a new take off bed off a buddy easy fix for some rust one my current one. I'm gonna put the hole in the same spot, just debating on the single or duals. Thanks for the compliments!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts