Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
I have to wait til the date gets closer. Also I have to see if I can fix my 4wd before then.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
Didn't know Will, but have heard alot of great things about him, and everyone who has a passion for the powerstroke is family in my book... If ya'll feel like havin' another out of towner, I would love to try and make the trek up and remember a good guy by havin' a good time in his honor.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Didn't know Will, but have heard alot of great things about him, and everyone who has a passion for the powerstroke is family in my book... If ya'll feel like havin' another out of towner, I would love to try and make the trek up and remember a good guy by havin' a good time in his honor.
We would love to have you come. I will be posting up campground info shortly.

Jake

I will be there with about 5 other trucks and quads.

·
OBS junkie
8,250 Posts
I'm game, don't know if I'll be running a truck out there though. That place is bad voodoo on transmissions.

·
FNG
6,018 Posts
I'm game, don't know if I'll be running a truck out there though. That place is bad voodoo on transmissions.
Damn if I wasnt going to NC for Southern Smoke Show that weekend I would be all over this

·
Registered
219 Posts
For those of you that have not been camping here is a link for an assortment of campgrounds around silver lake.

We will have a place to grill out and party that is not on a tighly regulated campground, so we can have a party were we can all meet up on Saturday night.

CAMPING - Silver Lake Sand Dunes Area

·
Registered
219 Posts
Never been to a hill climb but it is Sunday at 10am.

·
Registered
98 Posts
i wont be making it that weekend. i probably can the 18th or 25th

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
I will make sure to make it at whatever the date is.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
This will be a 'last minute trip' for me.... I get off work at 6am on the 11th, I figure even if I leave straight from work, I won't get there til 2ish at the earliest... So I'll be there for whatever goes on Saturday evening and Sunday(I have to sleep in there somewhere). Eitherway, it will be well worth the trip! :cool:

·
Custom Trailer Sales
6,161 Posts
I'll be there, should be a great time!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For those of you that have not been camping here is a link for an assortment of campgrounds around silver lake.

We will have a place to grill out and party that is not on a tighly regulated campground, so we can have a party were we can all meet up on Saturday night.

CAMPING - Silver Lake Sand Dunes Area
I like the lake side of the state camp ground. When we were there on the 4th they didn't seem too strict about anything.

What place do you have in mind where we can party?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This will be a 'last minute trip' for me.... I get off work at 6am on the 11th, I figure even if I leave straight from work, I won't get there til 2ish at the earliest... So I'll be there for whatever goes on Saturday evening and Sunday(I have to sleep in there somewhere). Eitherway, it will be well worth the trip! :cool:
I think it's awesome that people are coming from out of state for this.

And for those of you who don't know at silver lake it's required that you have a flag on your truck and/or quad. And all quads and bikes need spark arrestors.

·
Down N' Out
546 Posts
I think it's awesome that people are coming from out of state for this.

And for those of you who don't know at silver lake it's required that you have a flag on your truck and/or quad. And all quads and bikes need spark arrestors.
It's an 8+ hr drive for me... but Will was part of a family with a bond that most don't understand (the diesel/powerstroke family)... I've read the posts and the stories, it only seems fitting to make it up and remember a great guy like that.

Thanks for the heads up on the flag too!

·
Registered
98 Posts
ok found out the only time im free in sept is the 24th - 26th

·
PSN Local
200 Posts
It's an 8+ hr drive for me... but Will was part of a family with a bond that most don't understand (the diesel/powerstroke family)... I've read the posts and the stories, it only seems fitting to make it up and remember a great guy like that.

Thanks for the heads up on the flag too!
Will would love it knowing ppl from out of state were coming to this. That would be awsome if you can make it up here for the memorial. By the way my name is kevin. So if you need any thing or questions let me know. If you want a 4 wheeler to ride up there i can probably get an extra one for ya or we can race our 6oh's up test hill!!

·
Countryboy Mechanic
115 Posts
If someone wants to come help me fix my 4wd. I would be there with no problem.

·
R.I.P PSN
1,146 Posts
im gonna try to make it up. if all goes well i should be able to depending on money/work if i have a job by then. but im gonna try like hell.

scott whats wrong with your 4x4?

·
"Smoke A Lil Smoke"
2,054 Posts
What do ya need scott?

1 - 20 of 164 Posts