Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was last years project; '84 Mustang GT Turbo, full compliment of Maximum Motorsports Suspension, FMIC, Megasquirt, Cobra R Disc Brakes

This was a couple years ago. '07 Trailblazer SS, Magnacharger, Nitrous, 4.56 gears

Something to play with this summer, traded a v8 s10 for it.

·
GMC Tech
244 Posts
nothing super nice, but I'll add mine... I just turned 25, been able to drive 11 years and am on vehicles #8 and #12. Been through some phases, but don't plan on trading anytime soon. I love my OBS and my Chevy my dad bought before I was born. I even learned to drive in it.

in chronological order

Current rides

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Here are two of my current projects...

First is my 1964 Ford Ranchero, it was left to me by my grandfather when he passed away. It is currently in paint right now. It has a lot of rust, should be getting done soon.

This was the condition I got it in:

This is the state it is in now, almost the whole car is stripped down to metal. This thing had bondo almost an inch think in some spots:doh:

Next is my 1974 VW bug. This thing has so much in it I can't even begin to tell youLOL

I bought it for $200 like this:

Last time it was drivable it looked like this:

Now it is under construction again and it is gonna be insane when it is done:evil It is getting a full custom built tubular front end with combo spindles, rack and pinion steering, and a set of coil-over kings. It's gonna have some travel now!

The car is 6" wider and 6" longer in these pics than the two above, and the front end travel has almost doubled:eek:

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
great looking rides...That VW is HOT! I espcially like the '64 Ranchero. I had a '64 Falcon convertable 260 4sp when I was 16.

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Some i dont have pics of, and some i am just completely forgetting lol. I have to get some pics uploaded to photobucket later also, but i will post the ones i have...

In no specific order, there was

89 Honda Civic

88 Ford Taurus Wagon -lol

96 Toyota T100

85 k5 blazer on 35's

90 Crew Cab 4x4 srw chevy

63 Chevy Nova

74 Chevy 2wd

74 Chevy Std Cab 4x4 on 37's

73 Chevy k5 blazer 33's

96 Mustang GT

94 Chevy ext cab pickup on 37's

78 chevy pickup

00 S10

74 k5 blazer on 44's (currently own)

01 F250 on 38's (currently own)

00 Z28 camaro 6spd (currently own)

And I am forgetting a couple other vehicles.

(The demize of my nova :( )

My 06 RMZ dirt bike

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
I regret getting rid of this truck. It was my favorite.

This is my beater work car.

·
Registered
145 Posts

my high school ride..gota love tech schools..still have it. shes a work in progress.

beach/weekend ride or when ever i wanna get dirty ;]

and the go fast

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
That is SWEEET budro. Makes me miss my nova so bad. I know mine was a 4door, but i was in the process of turning it into a clean sleeper w/ a sbc before i wrecked it :doh:

·
BRING DA AMBALAMPS
1,952 Posts
^^^^Nice budro! I've been toying around with the idea of starting a build and looked at some 60's era Nova's. I'm also looking at 69 roadrunners and el camino's but those Nova's are TIGHT!

·
Registered
430 Posts
My first ride. 1979 F-150, 351M, Holley 4 barrel, MSD, Headers, True Duals, 4.10s, C6, etc...

1 - 20 of 56 Posts