Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
show off some pics of your 7.3s motors in the truck. dad wanted me to start off this thread to see ideas as in to dress up the motor. and make it looks a little more cleaner please chime in thank youu!

·
Registered
266 Posts
7.3lifted Yes that just below the turbo it is the ccv. To do the mod you actually pull that off and flip it around then run a line. Im actually going to do this tmr.

·
HÄWÄÌÌÄñ
1,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
7.3lifted Yes that just below the turbo it is the ccv. To do the mod you actually pull that off and flip it around then run a line. Im actually going to do this tmr.
sweet!, could you post some pics after! and during!?. i have not heard of a ccv mod what is that?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yeah i'll take some pics. I'll take one before i do anything then after for ya. Im tired of all the oil in my pipes. It will clean up a motor as well..

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
sweet!, could you post some pics after! and during!?. i have not heard of a ccv mod what is that?
You re-direct the crank case vent so the oil doesnt collect in your IC pipes, it spits it out somehwere else

·
Registered
81 Posts
avancamp1, thanks for the info. I think I will end up doing the mod too. The only concern I have is about the smoke and oil that comes out of the hose. Though I suppose a cleaner motor out weighs that little concern.

·
Diesel Nut
510 Posts
It's not the best picture but here is mine.

·
Registered
1,976 Posts

·
powerstrokeme97
46 Posts
Just some advice if you want to clean up your greasy motor go but at least three cans of brake cleaner and go at it. Be careful of the fumes you will get high real fast but its probably worth it to get the motor clean.

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts

Dont know why I spend any time painting a motor or any of that crap... Its covered up and you cant see crap anyway...

·
Registered
138 Posts
I made a catch can and mounted it on the frame under the drivers side works great and then you just run it back up to your intake.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts