Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im on 16's & 35's currently with a 3" front level/4" blocks ..I want to go to a 6" and 18, 20, or possbly 22's with a 35 or 37..show me your and help me decide...please specify wich lift your running, yr of truck, wheel and tire specs, etc..whatever you want to share... mine is a 00 xlt 350, 1 ton, leaf springs front and rear...

most recent pic i have on comp...

·
Registered
415 Posts
I dont have any pics but I will be lifting my buddies next week. His is on 02 and will be lifted about 5". Will be running 35" on stock wheels. Are your wheels stock? Do the tires rub the springs while turning?

·
<<< THE GAUGE WHORE...
12,082 Posts
37's on 4" revtek lift...

·
Registered
454 Posts
this seems like a personal question...

·
Registered
34 Posts
2006 with 6inch fabtech on 37's with 18inch rims

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have any pics but I will be lifting my buddies next week. His is on 02 and will be lifted about 5". Will be running 35" on stock wheels. Are your wheels stock? Do the tires rub the springs while turning?
Yes stock wheels painted black with polished holes and chrome caps
Tres are 35" duratracs (315/75/16)

Minimal runbbing when trying to squeeze in a parking spot at full lock...no big deal...

this seems like a personal question...
Haha...pics of truck in sig? Or is that an 8"?

Thanks, keep em coming !!

·
Registered
454 Posts
To be honest, I'm not sure. I bought the springs, shocks, and a different set of wheels and tires used. He said 6.5". I put a 2 inch block in the rear to level it. So does that make it an 8.5? haha Do not know. I had 325/80/16s baja claws on black procomp wheels then got these 38-15.50-20s. They rub, quite a bit. I gotta get my front fender modded.

before block

·
One of a kind
2,198 Posts
6" rough country with 20" xd revolvers and 37" kumhos

Nice man I have been wanting revolvers for 2 trucks now and cant ever seem to snag them.

·
Registered
186 Posts
This is my 01 with a 6.5" lift on 325's (basically 35"s)

·
06 F250
125 Posts
How many inches do you have in the front from ground to center of fender? How much threads do you have showing on the coilovers? Did you go with bypasses in the rear?
I'll have to measure the first two questions but yes I have bypass shocks in the rear.

Jon

·
Registered
415 Posts
I'll have to measure the first two questions but yes I have bypass shocks in the rear.

Jon
Looks good. I have the coilovers in the front but not sure how much lift I actually have. I am at 46" with 35x12.50r17 Hankook MT's in the front. I put stock 08 leafs in the back of my 05 with Carli 6leaf mini pack and a 4" block. My rear King's are being built but I am not going with bypasses. Maybe for the front.

·
Learner
74 Posts

1 - 20 of 36 Posts