Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lookin to get a CC SB FX4 IN THAT METTALIC BLUE PEARL COLOR!

Help me see those real life pictures please!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Here is mine. Bone stock before i got it. since then i have added 18x9 vtec off road wheels w/ Nitto 295/70/18 tires, recon mirror lenses, bed rails, turnover ball, reflex liner, 6" ford steps, and a billet grille.

Attachments

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
Mines not a 6.7 but its that color which is my favorite color ford has!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll post up mine next week when I get back from vacation. Picked up the exact same truck two weeks ago! Great color.

·
Canadian Eh
675 Posts
Look pretty kick azz

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here is mine. Bone stock before i got it. since then i have added 18x9 vtec off road wheels w/ Nitto 295/70/18 tires, recon mirror lenses, bed rails, turnover ball, reflex liner, 6" ford steps, and a billet grille.
have any pics of all those mods?

·
First 6.7 PS Destroyer
270 Posts
I wish ford would offer some brighter colors, like grabber blue.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Mines not a 6.7 either, but I will try to keep the pictures in the "picture" thread... the 06 is mine, and the other one is somebody else's on this forum. I saved the picture becasue I really liked the truck...

Attachments

·
Diesel Addict
1,565 Posts
What does a ram-air hood on a turbo motor do?
Gets cooler air to the motor, but i bought it cause i like how it looks LOL

·
PSD Noob
19 Posts
Them's purdy...just tellin my wife the other day that I woulda bought a blue one had I found one.

·
Registered
592 Posts
Mines not a 6.7 either, but I will try to keep the pictures in the "picture" thread... the 06 is mine, and the other one is somebody else's on this forum. I saved the picture becasue I really liked the truck...
I saved it also LOL :~)

I Know he said he really like the color also is some of his replys.....

·
Registered
592 Posts
I think powerstroke596's truck looks pretty Damn Good!!!

I Also like the wheels and fenderflares!!!

and the HoodScoops Look Cool :~) Plus if they really take in air and not just for looks i'm sure they work great To lower the UnderHood temps,Prolly helps the CAI do it's job........Nothing worse than that Hot fart air going into the CAI :~(

I think the Hoodscoops on the 06/07's that opens at the windshield, Look Pretty Cool also!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Most of the guys on the forum dont care if you save their photos. There are some really nice trucks on the forum right now.

·
Registered
324 Posts
I love this color. It looks good with almost any setup

·
Registered
592 Posts
And theres the man Now J Man :~)

Only 3 post ...I Most have seen your truck Over on the Org.

Is It Just me ,or are all of Your telephone poles Laying over LOL

I couldn't remember your name at the Time but i remembered that Sweet looking Blue Ferd :ford:

·
Registered
592 Posts
Most of the guys on the forum dont care if you save their photos. There are some really nice trucks on the forum right now.
Thats For sure!

Yea the way i see it when They Post Pic's on the Internet They are Up For Grabs :~)

IF you wanted to Use the Photo other than Personal Viewing ,say for a Ad,then You would need to get Permission from the Owner of the Photo .......

1 - 20 of 22 Posts