Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
There is a 2011 truck thread with tons of pics. happy searching.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Search for my threads. Project: Blackops

·
Registered
453 Posts
4 1/2" ICON 37" Nittos

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
That is code for "I will wait for the first scuff" LOL
I'm not sure I like the "totally" blacked out look:evil

·
Registered
453 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
i think with any lifted truck you need to have the right looking aggressive tire with it
Your half right,You also have to get the wheel the right size and style,to get the correct look,Which will very from one owner to the next!

some people like the Big wheels 22" and Up,Me i Like the 22" Down as i like More sidewall flex outa my tires...

some Like em where they look like rubberbands wrapped around the wheel,while this looks Good on some trucks Like Mysticblu999's truck I Find most ride like they look which is not really that great...

shocks alone can not take all the Bumps out, you gotta have some Sidewall IMHO!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I think a 4" kit looks great on these trucks. There are a lot of people who run the 6" kits, and forget about the 4" kits. To me a 4" kits says, "Yea I like it taller, but I still use my truck everyday".

Leave the bumper chrome. The contrast looks really good.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think a 4" kit looks great on these trucks. There are a lot of people who run the 6" kits, and forget about the 4" kits. To me a 4" kits says, "Yea I like it taller, but I still use my truck everyday".

Leave the bumper chrome. The contrast looks really good.
Agree! Thanks Bud!

·
I be shufflin
99 Posts
These are the tires and wheels on ebay. I will have some new pics...lol
Im sure you know this but those tires are the worst on the market, i have several friends that ran them key word and have been left on the side of the road and also ready to shoot themseleves after hearing how loud they are, i know you probs just posted for the rims, and very nice i like just a heads up!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.