Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the long post, trying to keep it to the short version :D

Jason, just wanted to say your the man. We were out at the track last night, i was riding with toby in his 2000 7.3 with AE hooked up. We get to probably just past the 60 ft or so and hear a funny noise, then about 2 seconds later it sounds like some ball bearings were thrown in a blender. So, as you can guess, turbo frieken grenaded to hell. He limped it out into the parking lot to get a tow. So i called up Jason, ask him what he is doing, and kinda felt bad when he says "finishing an email then headed to bed" lol. Well, Jason (Diesel Nut) has his buddy town Toby back to the shop (i think its some time after 10pm at this point, probably didnt get to the shop till after 11). Diesel Nut is only a couple miles from the track which was nice. Well, i have my stocker turbo at home, i ran and picked it up, brought it back to the shop. Jason got all the tools out and ready so when Toby got their it was ready to go. Pulled the old turbo off then of coarse got curious and took it apart to see all the carnage! Around 1am or so we got the truck all put back together and he took it for a test drive. We ended up hanging out and BSing for a while after, i took off around 2am and i think Toby finally left around 3am. Just wanted everyone to know how cool it was of Diesel Nut/Jason to take care of him. Jason also got some pretty cool pics so hopefully those can get posted up hear soon.

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Ok here they come!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Its nice to have friends with BIG trucks!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
Who can tell me whats not right about the next 12 pictures!

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts

·
NHRDA Diesel TV Host
3,037 Posts
now THAT is a beautiful truck :bowfast:

Definitely looks like a good shop and a good group of guys. Sometimes those nights can be fun lol Glad to hear you guys got it all fixed up.
Yeah its gorgeous and the owner is crazy! I've pilot car'd for him a couple times. There is 2000 watts of stereo equipment in it. His daily driver is a Common Rail :doh: but he makes up for it with his TWO gorgeous Pete's

·
6Leaker
6,719 Posts
Yeah its gorgeous and the owner is crazy! I've pilot car'd for him a couple times. There is 2000 watts of stereo equipment in it. His daily driver is a Common Rail :doh: but he makes up for it with his TWO gorgeous Pete's
dang, I got that much power in my stereo, but not sure where I could fit it in a day cab pete :evil

I guess 2 Pete's make up for a CR problem, maybe after a while you can sway him :ford:

·
Lovin the Tuna
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
LOL he wont be swayed. The chit he was saying about it being a ford he was hauling was pretty funny. But his pete is even more beautiful in person. Pics do that thing no justice...

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
I just wanted to post up and give a formal thats to The Diesel Nut (Jason) for the use of the shop and your time ! Couldnt have dont it with out you for sure, Id probibly still be there,lol Scott (Lowbed Owner) is now on my Christmas list for sure. He is one great guy for coming to get me @ 0900 at night, I'm sure he doesn't come on here cause he's a dodge owner but I just wanted to say thanks to him.

Last but not least Alex, Thanks buddy you saved me big time with you having that spare turbo. Plus taking the time to go back to orangevale to pick it up and back down to the the Diesel Nut Shop.

Thanks a bunch guys !!!:ford:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts