Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to see how many PSD guys are in my area..close to Atlanta,Ga.Saw a bad wreck involing a modded 08-10 navy blue 6.4 cc. Luckily for the 6.4 owner....his truck was not messed up near as bad as the other 4 cars he smatched into.

Anyway, if you are out there...chime in. I'm always interested in seeing other's modds, wheels, lifts, and such. Not to mention, this helps me with deciding on what route I wanna go with my truck.

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I know there are at least three from Cartersville on here.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Thomaston GA. 30 miles South of Griffin

·
Registered
858 Posts
bogart ga or athens if you dont no where that is
Moptop,
I'm not sure if you know or are familiar with Blazers wings that was in Bogart's old town, they are opening up in Statham in town. Years ago they had the best wings and cheap too, but over the years they sold and sold to different owners and got worse.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Moptop,
I'm not sure if you know or are familiar with Blazers wings that was in Bogart's old town, they are opening up in Statham in town. Years ago they had the best wings and cheap too, but over the years they sold and sold to different owners and got worse.
yes i no blazers like you said they where good wings and i live in down town bogart

1 - 20 of 105 Posts