Ford Power Stroke Nation banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna tow the race truck to Dirty Diesel on Sunday. I got the KEM 345 tune loaded, I figure why not. EGT's seem to be down. Tranny oil smells good. Towed 15,000lbs. with the 310 many times. I'm a sensible guy when it comes to towing, why not?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The other reason I'm tempted is to check mileage.

·
Texas Member
54 Posts
im curious
i am thinking about trying this 345, i had to tow 21K# weds on the 310 tune, i didnt have my dd to change tunes ha
it did really good @ 75 mph on interstate egt's were around 800* so im thinking it was ok.
it did buck like a stuck mule on me once at low speed, every time i touched the gas pedal it did it. i ended up stopping and taking off again, i swear its gonna break something from that crap. everything else was cool besides bouncing on the overloads lol i see airbags in my future.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If ya think about it, the trans should be fine as long as your not running the pedal to the floor. I have a suncoast converter and the upgraded solenoid.

·
Texas Member
54 Posts
If ya think about it, the trans should be fine as long as your not running the pedal to the floor. I have a suncoast converter and the upgraded solenoid.
thats pretty much all I have and I spray the ever lovin crap outta my truck:tree:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.