Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
PMS medication required
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should I get an Adrenaline HPOP? I set a CEL every time at WOT. I've read that this pump will make an engine run smoother and get better mileage besides the added power?

·
Powerstrokin'
847 Posts
If youve got the extra money i definitely would. it would definitely be good with your stage I's and will take care of that CEL at WOT

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
They are Def worth the money for sure

·
PMS medication required
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Is my 15* worth anything since it only has 50K on it?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Everything is worth something to someone. You just gotta find the right person. but i think you need to use yours as a core...

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
You can get a 17* pump which will work great with stage 1's..seen them below $400 rebuilt.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Yes Yes Yes, worth it! I just put one in mine this weekend along with a 140v IDM mod. And you will see a even bigger improvement with your bigger injectors.

·
OEM Moderator
9,379 Posts
I have good oil pressure with a 17deg pump and small injectors. Bob also has lots of happy Adrenaline customers. Whichever route you take do some evaluation of your pressures before and after.

·
PMS medication required
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Find a good used 17 or buy a new one. You'll be fine. Stage1's are very oil friendly.
Well I'm reluctant to buy a used 17 but isn't a new 17 going to be pretty close to the price of the adrenaline?

·
Demon Dually
5,140 Posts
Yep a new 17* is going to be right at the price of an adrenaline.

·
PMS medication required
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So it looks like for $29 dollars more I can get a bigger pump? I am disturbed a bit though with what's been mentioned on the other Adrenalin thread where there was accusations that the Adrenalin is a modified stock pump with used parts? But those that have bought them seem to be happy from all the threads I've read. :confused:

·
Registered
886 Posts
So it looks like for $29 dollars more I can get a bigger pump? I am disturbed a bit though with what's been mentioned on the other Adrenalin thread where there was accusations that the Adrenalin is a modified stock pump with used parts? But those that have bought them seem to be happy from all the threads I've read. :confused:
All of the reviews from people that bought them influenced my decision to buy an adrenaline. I would take the word of another happy customer (in this case the MANY customers) over someone that seems to be linked to a competing product anytime. Not trying to step on any toes here but I have not heard one bad thing from anybody that has purchased one. I know it was the single biggest improvement that I`ve done to my truck and I still am running old tunes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts