Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone make a short throw shift kit for the zf6? im gona be pulling my cab to do some mods and get my sync-row's rebuilt and was wondering if i could put a short throw shift kit in? i know they make them for zf-5's but didnt know about the 6speeds

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah im getting ready to start doing a build up on my truck and gona have the cab off and the tranny out for a clutch and get the syncrows rebuild cuz it wont stay in 6th and figured i might as well upgrade the tranny a little while its their.

·
The Original
7,509 Posts
TRUBBs

I have one laying here on the shelf ready to ship out. The one we sell was built by Dan.

$175.00 to your door

·
Registered
918 Posts
bigstroker do u have anymore short throws for the zf-6?
Hey I have one for a zf6 out of my 04 if you are interested there is nothing wrong with it comes with the spacer and 4 bolts 100 bucks shipped and its yours

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey I have one for a zf6 out of my 04 if you are interested there is nothing wrong with it comes with the spacer and 4 bolts 100 bucks shipped and its yours
If he don't take it I'll take it. Do you do paypal?

·
they call me tater salad
298 Posts
i dont want to derail but what exactly is the difference between the two, couldnt you just modify the stock shifter to make it into a short throw?

·
Registered
918 Posts
If he don't take it I'll take it. Do you do paypal?
Yep I will give him until tomorrow and I will get a hold of you and let you no will you PM me your number and I will call and let you know one way or another

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
send it to the next one in line. ended up deciding that i want to just keep the normal one.

·
they call me tater salad
298 Posts
oh i see didnt know it would be that much trouble

1 - 19 of 19 Posts