Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
This We'll Defend
1,549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travel a lot and am a good customer with Enterprise rent-a-car. Periodically I get email notifications when they sell off some of their old cars, and this came to me this morning. I think the price is a little steep, but I dont think I've seen a short box dually with this body style. Check it out and tell me what you guys think.

Page Not Available

Mods: if I put this in the worng section, please move it.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
the link no workey

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
if i had 30g's you garuntee i'd own it, it matchs my 04' and i love mine, i could have 2 of them parked in the drive way all tinted and painted up, got damnit!

·
Registered
227 Posts
I was told there was no such thing as a crew cab, short box, dually.

I had a '03 7.3 like that, it got stared at everywhere I went. Miss that truck, but love the '08f450 i replaced it with.

·
Haters Gonna Hate
5,869 Posts
I was told there was no such thing as a crew cab, short box, dually.

I had a '03 7.3 like that, it got stared at everywhere I went. Miss that truck, but love the '08f450 i replaced it with.
i own one, factory built in 04' sport package as well

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
yeah how many miles on it and what the heck is enterprise doing with a short bed dually 4x4 diese. I thought f-150s was and halfton trucks what really the only kind of truck you could rent

·
Registered
43 Posts
They may have used it to pull cars on a dolly to renters in remote locations or from one branch to the other. Years ago, I worked for them and we did that all the time.

·
6.4 Rookie
28 Posts
Just figured I'd throw up a pic of my SB DRW I like it because you never see em.

Attachments

·
IM OUT!!!
4,548 Posts
:whs:
very nice rig! im planning on getting a tow rig and now i know what its going to be!

·
6.4 Rookie
28 Posts
Thanks guys I appreciate it... I just threw on a FTE 7" mitre it turned out real good I'll snap a couple pics and put them on. And "08Stroker" Id love to get one of those trick spartan head decals to throw on the back window.

·
<<< my office view
240 Posts
Just figured I'd throw up a pic of my SB DRW I like it because you never see em.
MOAR pics please...the rules do not allow you to tease us fans of shortbed duallies like this :postwhore2:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts