Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Joe
278 Posts
bergstrom ford in neenah is reasonably priced too. i am good friends with the service mgr. very good guy, tech is a very smart guy too!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i already talked to huckstorf and they are pretty pricey, i was just wondering if i could find someone a little cheaper

·
Bigfoot is an OBS
3,462 Posts
i already talked to huckstorf and they are pretty pricey, i was just wondering if i could find someone a little cheaper
:whs:

Huckstorf wants you to bend over and take it dry. Oh, and they don't tell you about the $125 'diagnostic' fee when you bring something in for an estimate.
They weren't diagnosing anything. I knew what I wanted done, just wanted to know how much. WAAAYYY too much. Then when you ask for your keys, they stick you for $125.

Stay away from them.

·
Pure Diesel Power
52 Posts
do they do non-factory work like arp studs and egr deletes?
Yes, we can definitely do that kind of work. The only thing is we are completely swamped right now, we could sneak the EGR delete in, but installing studs we are booked out at least another 5-6 weeks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hucksdorf is too expensive. Cloverleaf outside of Burlington WI would do the egr but prolly not the studs. RCD is a real fair choice but kind of far for us cheeseheads. There's a place outside of Joliet, IL that was the cheapest when I was searching around. Otherwise there is autoland outlet in Roscoe, IL. They do them all the time, don't know how they compare price wise though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts